Contact us or stop by to see the many indoor and outdoor models that are available.
RP350 Alpine II
Alpine’s traditional value is now even better, with faster and easier installation thanks to pre-mounted 19” track section. New bolt-mounted end-cap prevents time-consuming overruns. And a host of small details, from upholstery stitching to the plastic components, add up in this Alpine upgrade.
Soft Start and Soft Stop moves the rider effortlessly between levels. Alpine’s proven rack and pinion drive system continues to offer its high level of safety and dependability.
- Proven Rack and Pinion drive system
- Quiet Drive System with Soft Start and Stop
- DC Drive even runs during power interruptions
- Aesthetic track, finished floor mounts, and integrated charging bases
- Upholstered seat and armrest
- Folding footrest
- Includes two wireless remote controls
- Pre-mounted on 19” track section
- Service-friendly, two-piece chassis cover design
- Easy access to manual back-up
- 300 lbs. capacity